Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, 3 cheese doritos casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
3 cheese Doritos Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. 3 cheese Doritos Casserole is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Cheesy layers of seasoned meat, cream soup, and Doritos chips combine with noodles in the most sublime way to produce a comfort food casserole everyone will love. Sprinkle the remaining cheese and cover with tin foil. Cheesy Dorito Chicken Casserole is full of chopped chicken, black beans, Rotel tomatoes, and cheese with lots of crunch from crushed Dorito chips.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook 3 cheese doritos casserole using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 3 cheese Doritos Casserole:
- Get 1 lb ground beef
- Take 1 lb boneless chicken breast or chicken strips
- Take 1 can cream of chicken
- Get 1 can mild rotel
- Get 2 can Mexican corn
- Get 2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Get 2 cup Mexican blend cheese
- Make ready 2 cup Colby/Jack cheese
- Get 2 packages doritos (spicy sweet chilli & spicy nacho cheese)
- Take 1/4 cup Water
- Get 1/3 cup butter
This is a casserole the whole The filling for the casserole is made with cooked diced chicken, sour cream, and condensed soup. A combination of mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. Layered Dorito Casserole is an easy family favorite recipe! Lean ground beef is seasoned with taco seasoning and salsa to create a delicious filling.
Instructions to make 3 cheese Doritos Casserole:
- In a skillet add butter an chicken (season with Kick’n Chicken or seasoning salt)
- In another skillet brown ground beef
- When chicken starts to sizzle add water an cook until u can break with fork or spoon
- In a large baking pan coat the bottom with a layer of crushed doritos (both flavors)
- In the pot with the beef add your chopped chicken, cream of chicken, corn, rotel, an pepper
- Cook ingredients together for about 5 minutes
- Add a layer of meat mixture to layer of chips
- Add the layer of three cheeses
- Crush more doritos by hand an make another layer and continue until you run out of meat!
- Pop in the oven for about 15 minutes
- Serve with enchiladas or mashed potatoes and ENJOY!!
Layers of Doritos create a delicious base for this casserole which is then topped with cheese and baked until brown and bubbly. This Dorito casserole is layers of crushed Dorito tortilla chips, shredded chicken, Rotel, sour cream and cheese, all baked together to golden brown Easy Dorito Casserole Recipe. I love Dorito Casserole but what my tweak is–I dump the soup, one pkg taco seasoning, part of the cheese, Rotel tomatoes, small can of undrained Mexican corn, drained and rinsed black beans, small jar of salsa all in one bowl and mix it up then, I pour some of that mixture on the bottom of a sprayed. This Dorito casserole is loaded with chicken, cheese, and a whole bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos! Trash food at it’s finest, guys!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food 3 cheese doritos casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com