Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, arabic mutabbal. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Arabic Mutabbal is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Arabic Mutabbal is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have arabic mutabbal using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Arabic Mutabbal:
- Take large size Eggplant (baingan)
- Take Salt(namak)
- Make ready garlic cloves(lehsan k jaway)
- Prepare Yogurt(dahi)
- Get lemon juice
- Make ready Tahini paste (til ka paste)
Instructions to make Arabic Mutabbal:
- First take one large size egg plant or (baingan) and roast it on stove.(Sb se pehle aik baray size ja baingan lain wash krlain or usko darmiyani anch pr bhoon lain)
- Then remove the skin of eggplant and put the pulp on chopping board and chop it well.(ab baingan ki skin utar k baingan ka gooda chopping board pr rkh achi trha chop krlain)
- Now add this in a bowl and then add finely chopped garlic,yogurt,lemon juice,salt and tahini paste in it and mix it well.(ab baingan k gooday ko kisi bowl mai dal lain or us mai chopped lehsan,dahi,lemon ka rus,namak or tahini paste shamil kr k achi trha mix krain.
- Now put it in a serving platter and add some olive and olive oil on top and serve with khubbus(ab kisi serving bowl Mai dalain or upper se olive oil sal dain).
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food arabic mutabbal recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com