Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, proscuitto pizza on pita bread top salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Proscuitto Pizza On Pita Bread Top Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Proscuitto Pizza On Pita Bread Top Salad is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook proscuitto pizza on pita bread top salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Proscuitto Pizza On Pita Bread Top Salad:
- Prepare 4 pita bread or any bread
- Get 1 tbsp of pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce
- Make ready 3 tbsp grated mozzarella cheese
- Get 2 slice Proscuitto
- Make ready dash of dried oregano
- Prepare SALAD
- Get 2 cup mix salad with 2 tbsp of french dressing top with additional 3 slice of shredded proscuitto
Steps to make Proscuitto Pizza On Pita Bread Top Salad:
- Slice into half the pita bread then Spread generously pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce then layer shredded mozarella cheese
- Top 2 slice of proscuitto then springkle some oregano and baked at 200 C for about 7 to 10 minutes till cheese,are melted
- Another option ….Mix the salad with any dressing of your choice with additional proscuitto and serve on toasted pita bread too and enjoy or on proscuitto pizza on pita bread
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food proscuitto pizza on pita bread top salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com