Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, spinach & beef stew. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spinach & beef stew is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Spinach & beef stew is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Spinach & More Delivered To Your Door. We Hand Select Your Items & Deliver Them To Your Door When It’s Most Convenient. Spinach is a dark, leafy green vegetable that is packed with vitamins and other nutrients.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spinach & beef stew using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach & beef stew:
- Make ready lean beef
- Get chopped spinach
- Prepare garlic paste
- Take chopped medium onion
- Take blend tomatoes
- Prepare tomato purée
- Prepare green chilli
- Take chopped cilantro
- Take Lime wedges to serve
- Prepare Salt & pepper
Get tons of top recipes starring this sensational super food. Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is a leafy green flowering plant native to central and western Asia. It is of the order Caryophyllales, family Amaranthaceae, subfamily Chenopodioideae. Its leaves are a common edible vegetable consumed either fresh, or after storage using preservation techniques by canning, freezing, or dehydration.
Steps to make Spinach & beef stew:
- Cut up the beef in cubes and set to marinate
- To marinate beef, add 1 tbls garlic paste and salt & pepper and mix well to make sure all beef pieces are coated. Set aside to marinate for atleast 30 minutes
- In a pot, add a tbls of vegetable oil and sauté the rest of the garlic, onions and tomato purée until golden brown and tomato purée turn colour
- Add in the beef and mix well to coat. Immediately add in the blend tomatoes and allow beef to cook in the tomatoes over medium high heat
- Once the beef is cooked through, add in the spinach and allow to cook with the beef for about 10 minutes over medium heat
- Reduce heat to medium low and allow stew to simmer and flavour to blend together. Once the liquid reduces, remove from heat and add cilantro before serving with rice or the chia and flaxseed bread
It may be eaten cooked or raw, and the taste differs considerably. Spinach is notoriously nutritious and delicious too, so we’ve gathered our most-popular spinach recipes to round out your repertoire. Spinach is an excellent source of many vitamins and minerals, including ():Vitamin A. Spinach is high in carotenoids, which your body can turn into vitamin A. Spinach belongs to the chenopodiaceae family (also known as goosefoot), a family of nutritional powerhouses including beets, chard and quinoa.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spinach & beef stew recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com