Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, miso soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Miso Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Miso Soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have miso soup using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Miso Soup:
- Get 2 cups vegan dashi stock
- Prepare 2 tablespoons miso
- Prepare 1 inch square of silken tofu
- Get 3 pieces wakame seaweed
- Make ready 2 spring onions to garnish
Steps to make Miso Soup:
- Hydrate the wakame seaweed by soaking in a little hot water. Chop the spring onions (you only need the greens) to garnish.
- Gently heat the dashi stock and seaweed and hear gently for a few minutes. Stir in the miso paste but do not boil the liquid as it will destroy nutritional benefits and taste. We used brown rice miso, which has quite a strong but delicate flavour. Taste your stock and add more if required. Add the tofu and continue to heat for a minute.
- Serve and garnish with spring onions. This is nice to start a meal or as a side dish with rice and vegetables.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food miso soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com