Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, fusion garlic butter pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fusion Garlic Butter Pasta is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Fusion Garlic Butter Pasta is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Pasta & More Delivered To Your Door. Convenient Delivery When You Want It. Get Groceries, Clothing, Toys & More Delivered.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fusion garlic butter pasta using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fusion Garlic Butter Pasta:
- Make ready thin spaghetti
- Get garlic, sliced thin
- Get extra virgin olive oil
- Get red chilli flakes
- Get unsalted butter
- Take tamari or shoyu
- Prepare oyster sauce
- Take Italian parsley, washed, leaves removed, chopped
- Get pasta water
- Take grated parmesan cheese
In a wok,add butter and let it melt. Add red chilli crushed,dried parsley,black pepper powder and mix well. Add boiled spaghetti and toss well. In saucepan,add cooking oil,butter and let it melt.
Instructions to make Fusion Garlic Butter Pasta:
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook spaghetti as you prefer. Do not salt the water.
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan on low to medium heat. Add garlic and sauté lightly until just golden.
- Add red pepper flakes and sauté briefly.
- Add butter to the pan and deglaze.
- Add pasta water and heat to combine flavors.
- Add tamari and oyster sauce. Heat and stir to combine flavors.
- Drain pasta and reserve 1/2 cup pasta water just in case it is needed. Add drained pasta to the sauté pan and combine and heat until sauce is adhering to the spaghetti and glistening.
- Add chopped parsley and combine until just wilted.
- Divide into pasta bowls, top with parmesan cheese and serve.
Add garlic and fry until light golden & set. To make the garlic butter sauce for pasta: In a skillet, melt butter on medium heat and saute the sliced garlic very lightly. Add the hot pasta along with a part of the pasta water, and toss it using kitchen tongs until a sort of thick sauce is coating the pasta. When boiling rapidly, add the pasta and cook until al dente. Cook stirring until the butter is just melted (you want the garlic to soften but not colour), then add the soy sauce and oyster sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food fusion garlic butter pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com