Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, japanese nikumaki onigiri(meat wrapped rice balls). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Japanese Nikumaki Onigiri(Meat wrapped rice balls) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Japanese Nikumaki Onigiri(Meat wrapped rice balls) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have japanese nikumaki onigiri(meat wrapped rice balls) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Nikumaki Onigiri(Meat wrapped rice balls):
- Get Japanese white rice(150g)
- Prepare Salt
- Get Thinly sliced pork ribs or pork loin
- Take table spoons Flour
- Make ready Salt and pepper
- Take Some Sesame oil
- Take Some Grated ginger ☆
- Take table spoons Soy sauce ☆
- Prepare Sugar ☆
- Prepare Japanese sake(or cooking wine) ☆
- Take Some White sesame
- Get Some Plastic wrap(Cling wrap)
Instructions to make Japanese Nikumaki Onigiri(Meat wrapped rice balls):
- Cook rice in a rice cooker.
- Place the rice into a bowl, add some salt and mix well. Make small rice balls by using plastic wrap or hands.
- Wrap the rice balls in sliced meat. Coat with flour.
- Place a little bit of oil in a frying pan. Start frying from sealed side down until they becomes crispy brown. If the bottoms are cooked, turn them over. Keep rolling and cook all sides.
- Once the meat is cooked, mix all the ☆ ingredients, add these seasonings in a frying pan. Add sesame seeds soon before stopping fire.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food japanese nikumaki onigiri(meat wrapped rice balls) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com