Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, valentine’s day character bento! a box of chocolate bento. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Valentine’s Day Character Bento! A Box of Chocolate Bento is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Valentine’s Day Character Bento! A Box of Chocolate Bento is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have valentine’s day character bento! a box of chocolate bento using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Valentine’s Day Character Bento! A Box of Chocolate Bento:
- Take 1 Parchment paper
- Prepare 1 Wrapping paper
- Make ready 1 bowl Plain cooked rice
- Get 1 Nori seaweed
- Prepare 1 slice Sliced cheese; plain
- Prepare 1 slice Sliced cheese; cheddar
- Take 1 small red wiener sausage
- Make ready 1 Salt
Steps to make Valentine’s Day Character Bento! A Box of Chocolate Bento:
- Cut the parchment paper into 7 cm squares. Fold them like you would fold origami boxes.
- Line the bottom of a bento box with a piece of wrapping paper and arrange the parchment paper boxes. If you don’t have any wrapping paper, find an alternative.
- Shape the rice balls using plastic wrap. The front row (cylinders) are sushi rolls with nori covering the cross section.
- Simply decorate the rice balls with sliced cheese. Boil the red wiener sausage and cut in half diagonally. Arrange it to look like a heart. Secure it with pasta.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food valentine’s day character bento! a box of chocolate bento recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com