Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, [vegan] chocolate chip pumpkin bread. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
[Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. [Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread is something that I have loved my entire life.
Are you also excited for fall baking?! Well, I am, especially when pumpkins are involved! After I posted a recipe for my Vegan Chocolate Chip Banana Bread, which btw was a huge success, it was time to slightly modify the recipe and create a pumpkin bread.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have [vegan] chocolate chip pumpkin bread using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make [Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread:
- Get Wet ingredients
- Take 1 cup 100% pure pumpkin pureé
- Get 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Take 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- Prepare 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoons water, whisk together, set for 10 mins)
- Take Dry ingredients:
- Prepare 2 cups gluten-free oat flour
- Make ready 1/2 cup almond meal
- Get 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Get 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Get 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Get 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Get Add-ins:
- Make ready 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
I’m known for my willpower, ask my family. But, this pumpkin bread with chocolate chips gets me. So, how do we make Chocolate Chip Vegan Pumpkin Bread?? This sweet pumpkin bread has no oil or butter, yet is deliciously moist and decadent!
Steps to make [Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread:
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a standard loaf pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- Add the wet ingredients to a large bowl: pumpkin, coconut oil, maple syrup, sugar, flax egg, and vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients: oat flour, almond meal, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt. Whisk together until just incorporated, making sure no flour patches remain. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and spread into an even layer. Using a butter knife, cut a slit down the top of the loaf, making it slightly off center. This will create a beautiful split on top of the loaf. Optionally, sprinkle and lightly press 1 1/2 tablespoons chocolate chips into the loaf.
- Bake for 40-60 minutes. Mine took 50 minutes. Test for doneness by sticking a toothpick into the center of the loaf. The toothpick will come out clean when the loaf is done.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 2-3 hours, or until completely cool.
The secret is pumpkin puree, mashed banana, and plenty of almond milk. This bread is also studded with crunchy walnuts and melty chocolate chips making it the ultimate sweet tooth breakfast option or a yummy. Tagged with → bread • chocolate • chocolate chip • date • gluten-free • pumpkin • vegan • vegetarian. Gluten-Free, Vegan Pumpkin Spice Waffles Creamy Pesto Pasta. This pumpkin bread looks soooo delicious, Kristy!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food [vegan] chocolate chip pumpkin bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com