Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, zōsui (rice soup) with dumplings. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Zōsui (Rice Soup) with Dumplings is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Zōsui (Rice Soup) with Dumplings is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have zōsui (rice soup) with dumplings using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Zōsui (Rice Soup) with Dumplings:
- Take 3-4 cups Dashi Stock
- Get 2-3 cups Cooked Rice
- Get Some Vegetables (Carrot, Daikon, Radish, Shiitake, Japanese Mushrooms, Potato, Spinach, Tofu)
- Get Spring Onion
- Prepare Salt & Soy Sauce
- Make ready Plain Flour 1/2 cup & Potato Starch 1/2 cup
- Take 1 pinch Salt
- Make ready Water
- Take Note: Gnocchi would go very well with this dish
Instructions to make Zōsui (Rice Soup) with Dumplings:
- Cut Vegetables in small pieces. Cook them in Dashi Stock until tender.
- Mix all the Dumpling Ingredients and make it into a very thick batter. *I recently discovered ‘Rice Flour 1/2 cup & Glutinous Rice Flour 1/2 cup’ makes gooey & rubbery texture like ‘Omochi’ (Rice Cake) and better dumplings.
- Add the pre-cooked Rice to the soup, then bring it to a boil.
- Using a tablespoon, drop bite size dumplings into the boiling soup. *Note: You can add Gnocchi instead of dumpling batter.
- Season with Salt and Soy Sauce. Sprinkle some finely chopped Spring Onion and serve hot.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food zōsui (rice soup) with dumplings recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com