Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, slow cooker lentil soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Browse & Discover Thousands of Cooking Food & Wine Book Titles, for Less. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide. Lentil soup is perfect for the slow cooker.
Slow Cooker Lentil Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Slow Cooker Lentil Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow cooker lentil soup using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Lentil Soup:
- Take 3 Carrots chopped
- Make ready 2 Ribs of celery chopped
- Take 1 Onion chopped
- Make ready 3 Garlic cloves pressed
- Prepare 8 cup of veg or chicken broth
- Make ready 1 bag of dry lentils, rinsed
- Prepare 1 tsp dried thyme
- Get 2 Dry bay leaves
- Take 2 Cubed red potato
- Take 1 bunch of spinach or kale chopped
- Get 2 tbsp tomato paste diluted in 1/4 cup water or broth
- Get 1 Salt and pepper
Use nutritional yeast in place of the Parmesan. In a large slow cooker, add onions, celery, carrots, potatoes, corn, lentils, garlic powder, oregano, thyme, soy sauce, bay leaves, peppercorns and vegetable broth. Slow Cooker Lentil and Ham Soup Slow Cooker Lentil and Ham Soup. We have the perfect recipe to try for Meatless Monday or any day of the week!
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Lentil Soup:
- Put all the ingredients (Except the spinach,kale,salt and pepper) in the slow cooker give it a stir and cover. Set cooker to high and cook for 5-6 hours. About 15 minutes before serving add the spinach or kale (or both) salt and pepper. Remove bay leaves before serving. This is a fantastic make ahead meal. It is better the next day. It freezes well too. If the lentils thicken just add broth to desired consistency. Serve with a sandwich or it is a healthy meal on its own. Enjoy!
Slow Cooker Lentil Soup Recipe is so hearty and delicious that no one will ever miss the meat. The tomatoes give it the best flavor and the lentils are so tender. Even better, the crockpot does all the work making dinner time a breeze. A hearty and delicious lentil soup. Lentils are slowly cooked with vegetables, herbs and ham in a tomato soup base.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food slow cooker lentil soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com