Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, beef kebab pita pockets. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Halve pita bread vertically and create half-moon pockets. Fill pockets with beef, tomato, cheese and spinach. Add vegetables to the beef and stir to combine.
Beef kebab Pita pockets is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Beef kebab Pita pockets is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have beef kebab pita pockets using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef kebab Pita pockets:
- Take Puffed pita bread
- Make ready Beef kebab
- Make ready Lettuce or cabbage
- Get Cucumber(sliced)
- Prepare Onions (sliced)
- Make ready Sliced tomato (optional)
- Prepare Mayonnaise sauce(mayonnaise,sweet chilli sauce,mustard, salad cream,ketchup, garlic)
Whisk together in a small bowl peanut butter, cilantro, soy sauce, lime juice, and sesame oil. Stir into beef and pepper mixture. Cut pitas in half and line with lettuce leave. Sprinkle with green onions and serve.
Steps to make Beef kebab Pita pockets:
- (Find recipe for pita bread and kebab on my platform Or page) after making your pita bread and kebab(grilled chicken/meat, minced, cheese or veges only) split each pita bread into two and assemble the sandwich.
- Place the lettuce or cabbage, sliced cucumber, onions. Place the kebab/ grilled chicken, minced meat etc. Top with mayonnaise sauce. enjoy😘
- For the mayonnaise sauce, mix mayonnaise, sweet chilli sauce, salad cream, ketchup & mustard.
The beef kebab is from a tin container in the back and is clearly bought in bulk and frozen with fake grill lines on it. The kebab is completed by being doused in an extreme amount of hummus, so much hummus that you could wring this thing out. When mixed with the sauce it forms a very fluid concoction that even the dry pita can’t combat. In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, brown ground beef with the onion, garlic and curry; drain and discard garlic. Stir in the water, salt, sugar and pepper.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food beef kebab pita pockets recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com