Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, to celebrate the new year: horse bento character bento. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To Celebrate the New Year: Horse Bento Character Bento is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. To Celebrate the New Year: Horse Bento Character Bento is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook to celebrate the new year: horse bento character bento using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make To Celebrate the New Year: Horse Bento Character Bento:
- Make ready 1 rice bowl Plain cooked rice
- Take 1 ●Soy sauce, mentsuyu, or similar
- Prepare 1 Satsuma-age (weiners)
- Get 1 Nori seaweed
- Prepare 1 Cheese (or kamaboko)
- Prepare 2 short pieces Pasta (to hold the pieces together)
Steps to make To Celebrate the New Year: Horse Bento Character Bento:
- Add the “●” ingredients to the rice and mix. Cover in cling film and form into the shape of the top half of the face. Form the white rice into the shape of the bottom half of the face, and join them together.
- How to make the ears: Gouge out a piece of satsuma-age with a round cutter and cut it in half.
- How to make the parts: Ears – satsuma-age. Mane – nori seaweed. Line on the face – cheese. Eyes – nori seaweed and cheese. Nose holes – nori seaweed.
- Here are the tools I used.
- Place the onigiri into the bento box and fix the ears on with the pasta. Once you fix on the other parts, you’re finished.
- Here’s a mini horse.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food to celebrate the new year: horse bento character bento recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com