Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, shio-kombu marinated red sea bream sashimi and rice. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Shio-Kombu Marinated Red Sea Bream Sashimi and Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Shio-Kombu Marinated Red Sea Bream Sashimi and Rice is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook shio-kombu marinated red sea bream sashimi and rice using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shio-Kombu Marinated Red Sea Bream Sashimi and Rice:
- Get 10 grams Shio-kombu
- Take 25 grams Red sea bream sashimi (sliced thinly on the diagonal)
- Prepare 1 tsp White sesame seeds
- Get 3 leaves Shiso leaves (julienned)
- Make ready 1 bowl Plain cooked rice
- Prepare 1 grams Bonito flakes
- Make ready 1 Umeboshi paste
- Get 1 tsp Sesame oil
- Take 1 Shredded nori seaweed
Steps to make Shio-Kombu Marinated Red Sea Bream Sashimi and Rice:
- Line a container with shio-kombu and lay the sea bream sashimi slices on top, then put some more shio-kombu on top of that. Cover with plastic wrap and leave to marinate in the refrigerator overnight (to make kombu-jime).
- Mix the marinated sashimi, shio-kombu and all, with the shredded shiso leaves and sesame seeds. Chill the mixed sashimi if possible.
- Mix the bonito flakes, de-pitted umeboshi and sesame oil into the rice and place in a bowl.
- Top the rice with the sashimi and shredded nori seaweed and it’s done. It’s delicious with wasabi soy sauce if you like.
- Check out this recipe for egg over rice with shio-kombu.
- Also see this recipe for dashi-chazuke (rice with tea).
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food shio-kombu marinated red sea bream sashimi and rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com