Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, shiitake & black garlic ramen. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shiitake mushrooms are one of the most popular mushrooms worldwide. They are prized for their Shiitake are edible mushrooms native to East Asia. They’re tan to dark brown, with caps that grow.
Shiitake & Black Garlic Ramen is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Shiitake & Black Garlic Ramen is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shiitake & black garlic ramen using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shiitake & Black Garlic Ramen:
- Get Farm Fresh Eggs
- Prepare Fresh Garlic Ramen
- Make ready Black Garlic
- Take Scallions
- Make ready Kale
- Prepare Sweet Chili Sauce
- Get Piece Ginger
- Get Soy Marinade
- Prepare Sesame Oil
- Take Kombu
- Get Dried Shiitake Mushrooms
They’re the second most popular and the third most widely cultivated edible mushroom in the world.
Instructions to make Shiitake & Black Garlic Ramen:
- Heat a medium pot of salted water to boiling on high. Wash and dry the fresh produce. In a bowl, combine the dried shiitake mushrooms and 3 cups of hot water. Let stand for at least 10 minutes. Remove and discard the stems of the kale; roughly chop the leaves. Peel and finely chop the ginger. Peel and finely chop the garlic. Cut off and discard the root ends of the scallions; thinly slice, separating the white bottoms and green tops.
- Add the chopped kale to the pot of boiling water. Cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until wilted. Drain thoroughly and set aside in a warm place. Refill the pot with salted water; heat to boiling on high.
- While the kale cooks, reserving the water, transfer the rehydrated shiitake mushrooms to a cutting board; roughly chop. In a large pan (nonstick, if you have one), heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil on medium-high until hot. Add the chopped ginger, chopped garlic, chopped mushrooms, and sliced white bottoms of the scallions; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until fragrant.
- Add the reserved mushroom water, soy marinade, and sweet chili sauce. Heat to boiling on high. Once boiling, reduce the heat to medium; cook, stirring occasionally, 4 to 6 minutes, or until the liquid is slightly reduced in volume. Turn off the heat; stir in the cooked kale and sesame oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide between 2 bowls. Rinse and wipe out the pan.
- In the same pan, heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil on medium until hot. Keeping them separate, crack the eggs into the pan; season with salt and pepper. Cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until the whites are set and the yolks are cooked to your desired degree of doneness. Turn off the heat.
- While the eggs cook, add the noodles to the same pot of boiling water, stirring gently to separate. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until tender. Drain thoroughly. Divide the cooked noodles between the bowls of cooked vegetables and broth; stir to combine. Top with the fried eggs. Garnish with the sliced green tops of the scallions and kombu. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food shiitake & black garlic ramen recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com