Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, buttermilk pancake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Convenient same-day delivery when you want it. Get your favorite food & products delivered in the same day. It’s got that classic buttermilk taste (duh!).
Buttermilk pancake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Buttermilk pancake is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have buttermilk pancake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Buttermilk pancake:
- Take 1 cup self raising flour
- Get 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Make ready 1 tsp cinnamon
- Make ready 1 cup Buttermilk
- Take 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Make ready 3 tbs oil
- Prepare 1/8 cup sugar
Here is our simple, top-rated pancake recipe, along with tried-and-true tips and tricks to make the fluffiest, tastiest pancakes ever. Love mine with blueberries and fresh maple syrup. Give these a try with the buttermilk first, then if you want to substitute if you dare. Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and kosher salt together in a bowl.
Instructions to make Buttermilk pancake:
- Sieve flour together with baking soda and cinnamon
- Make a well in the center of the flour and add in your sugar, Buttermilk and vanilla essence
- Whisk every thing together to make a thick pancake batter
- Add in the 3 tbs of oil
- Heat your pan over medium heat and add add little oil as you spread it out on the pan. Pour the pancake mix using a serving spoon.
- Cook for about 2 minutes or until it turns brown and the top has small holes formed.
- Turn to cook second side for about 2 minutes or until browned. Place on a plate when cooked.serve with tea or coffee. Enjoy ☺
Using the whisk, make a well in the center. Pour the buttermilk into the well and crack eggs into buttermilk. Pour the melted butter into the mixture. To make extra-fluffy pancakes: Mix the batter as directed, but separate the egg. Add the yolk to the buttermilk, butter, and vanilla; reserve the white.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food buttermilk pancake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com