Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, slow cooker chicken & mushroom stroganoff. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow Cooker Chicken & Mushroom Stroganoff is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Slow Cooker Chicken & Mushroom Stroganoff is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook slow cooker chicken & mushroom stroganoff using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Chicken & Mushroom Stroganoff:
- Take 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts – cut to 3/4in cubes
- Get 8 oz baby portobello mushrooms – sliced
- Take 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Take 1/3 cup chicken broth
- Prepare 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Take 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- Make ready 8 oz block of cream cheese – cut into 8 cubes
- Make ready to taste salt and pepper
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Chicken & Mushroom Stroganoff:
- In a 5-6 quart slow cooker wisk together cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth, onion powder, garlic powder and thyme until combined.
- Add chicken and mushrooms to soup mixture. Stir gently to coat. Scatter cubes of cream cheese across the top. Cover and cook on low for 6 hrs or high for 4 hours.
- When done stir gently to fully incorporate cream cheese. Taste and add salt and pepper if desired (I only add pepper). Serve over egg noodles, rice, or mashed potatoes. Enjoy!
- Note: If sauce is thinner than you’d like, make a slurry with 1 tbs cornstarch and 2 tbs cold water. Stir into stroganoff while still on high. Sauce will thicken up in just a couple minutes.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food slow cooker chicken & mushroom stroganoff recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com