Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, traditional pasta carbonara 🍝. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spaghetti Pasta Carbonara—indulgent and delicious, yet so easy! Some people add cream to their carbonara. It’s not traditional, but you can certainly do this, and make an even creamier sauce for the pasta.
Traditional pasta carbonara 🍝 is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Traditional pasta carbonara 🍝 is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have traditional pasta carbonara 🍝 using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Traditional pasta carbonara 🍝:
- Prepare 150 gdry-cured pork cheeks bacon
- Make ready 50 gPecorino cheese or Parmesan
- Make ready 300 g spaghetti
- Get 2 big eggs
- Get 1 cup water from pasta boiling
- Take Black pepper
Have you been thinking about trying your hand at pasta carbonara? Join me tonight as I walk you through the process of making this traditional Roman dish. A twist on the traditional carbonara using zucchini squash noodles and omitting the cream for a gluten-free, low-carb, high-protein dish. When you’re craving a comfort food, nothing will cure you like creamy spaghetti carbonara.
Steps to make Traditional pasta carbonara 🍝:
- In salty boiling water cook spaghetti like on the box instruction but 3 minutes less.
- On cold pan add bacon and fry on high heat until golden crust. When bacon is ready put it on the paper towel.
- In the same pan add the cup of water from pasta. And add spaghetti and cook 3 minutes always mixing. Then we take out the pan out of fire and after 2 minutes adding the sauce. For the sauce mix eggs and Parmesan. After you add sauce mix everything very fast around 3 minutes. Add black pepper. Enjoy !
Here’s everything to remember when making our easy recipe. Here’s everything to remember: Your pasta water should taste like the ocean. One of the biggest mistakes people make when cooking pasta is. Carbonara (Italian: [karboˈnaːra]) is an Italian pasta dish from Rome made with egg, hard cheese, cured pork, and black pepper. The dish arrived at its modern form, with its current name.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food traditional pasta carbonara 🍝 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com