Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cucumber salad with spicy miso dressing. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cucumber Salad with Spicy Miso Dressing is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cucumber Salad with Spicy Miso Dressing is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cucumber salad with spicy miso dressing using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cucumber Salad with Spicy Miso Dressing:
- Take 1 large Continental Cucumber or 2 Lebanese Cucumbers
- Prepare 1/2 Red Onion
- Make ready
- Get 1 tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- Get 1 tablespoon White Miso
- Take 1/2 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Get 1/2 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- Take 2 tablespoons Toasted Sesame Seeds *lightly ground
- Prepare 1-2 cloves Garlic *grated
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Toban Djan (Chili Bean Sauce)
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Sugar
Instructions to make Cucumber Salad with Spicy Miso Dressing:
- Make dressing by combing all ingredients.
- Cut Cucumber in quarters lengthways and cut diagonally. Slice Red Onion thinly. Add the dressing to the vegetables and mix well. Serve immediately.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cucumber salad with spicy miso dressing recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com