Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy okara nuggets for bento or snack. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Okara Nuggets for Bento or Snack is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Easy Okara Nuggets for Bento or Snack is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easy okara nuggets for bento or snack using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Okara Nuggets for Bento or Snack:
- Take 100 grams Fresh okara
- Take 2 tbsp each ★Panko, katakuriko, and mayonnaise
- Get 1 tbsp ★Chicken soup stock granules
- Take 1 pinch each ★Salt and pepper
- Make ready 1 Green onions, roasted sesame seeds
- Get 1 tbsp Sesame oil
Steps to make Easy Okara Nuggets for Bento or Snack:
- Combine the okara and the ★ ingredients and mix until even.
- Mix the green onions and roasted sesame seeds into the mixture from Step 1.
- Pour sesame oil into a frying pan and fry the nuggets until brown. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy okara nuggets for bento or snack recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com