Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce😋. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce😋 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce😋 is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Remove quesadilla from skillet and cut into wedges. Repeat with remaining ingredients for second quesadilla. I did not have leftover steak, but I did make this using flat iron steak that I had marinated in worchestershire sauce, salt, pepper and.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce😋 using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce😋:
- Make ready Fajita sauce (1/2 cup tomato ketchup,2 tbsn red chilli pwd,1 tsp cumin pwd
- Get 1 tsp salt,2 tbsn apple cider vinegar,1 tsp white pepper pwd &1/3 cup brown sugar)
- Get 1/2 cup cabbage sliced,1 onion sliced,1 green,1 yellow & 1 green capsicum all sliced,1 tsp olive oil,1 tsp salt & white pepper pwd to stir fry
- Take 2 cup boneless chicken cut into small cubes,2 tbsn olive oil
- Take Chicken marinate with 3 tbsp fajita sauce,1 tbsn ginger garlic and chilli paste and 1 tsp salt
- Take Mayonnaise,homemade TORTILLA
- Make ready Cheddar cheese or u can use mozzarella
It was just some about that Jalapeno sauce that I loved. So, of course I tried to come up with my own jacked up Chicken Fajita Add the sauce to the quesadilla with the cheese and chicken or serve it on the side for dipping. These Chicken Fajita Quesadillas are a dinner game changer. They are healthy, easy, delicious, and inexpensive.
Steps to make Chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce😋:
- Take a pan add in all the above fajita sauce ingredients.now heat the pan and keep stirring till all combined well.(pic 2)sauce ready.slice up the vegetables (pic3)
- Now marinate the chicken with salt,ginger,garlic and chilli paste.now add 3 tbsn of prepared fajita sauce.mix well and marinate for 5 to 10 mins
- Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a pan and add in the vegetable (exceptcabbage) then add salt and pepper,toss it up and remove.now same pan add 2 tbsn olive oil add in the chicken
- Now cook chicken till done and has absorbed all the spice.now use home cooked tortillas.now apply some mayonnaise to tortilla then fill half section with cabbage,chicken and stir fried vegetables
- Now lastly add cheddar cheese and now cover it halfway(pic1),now apply oil to the pan and roast till crispy and golden colour(pic3).keep apply oil.
- Serve hot with the prepared fajita sauce and chilli mayonnaise. Do make and enjoy 😋
You are going to love how tasty these It’s seriously only two ingredients (and healthy, so you can sauce the crap out of your quesadilla) and so easy. I spread this on my tortilla before adding. Chicken Quesadillas with sautéed onions, green peppers, seasoned chicken, and melted cheese in a crispy tortilla. This recipe was inspired by one of our favorite local Mexican restaurants where it is called Chicken Fajita Quesadillas in honor of it tasty fajita like. Cheesy Chicken Fajita Quesadillas with tender fajita vegetables and marinated chicken stuffed between two quesadillas with plenty of fresh sharp cheddar cheese!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce😋 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com