Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pressure-cooked beef tendons in thick sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pressure-Cooked Beef Tendons in Thick Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Pressure-Cooked Beef Tendons in Thick Sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pressure-cooked beef tendons in thick sauce using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pressure-Cooked Beef Tendons in Thick Sauce:
- Take 500 grams Beef tendons
- Take 1/3 Daikon radish
- Take 200 grams Lotus root
- Make ready 1 packet Shirataki
- Take 1 small piece Kombu for dashi stock
- Take 1 tsp Grated ginger
- Take 1 dash Green onions or scallions
- Make ready 3 tbsp Soy sauce
- Take 2 tbsp Sugar
- Prepare 1 tbsp Mirin
- Get 3 tbsp Sake
- Prepare 200 ml Water
Instructions to make Pressure-Cooked Beef Tendons in Thick Sauce:
- The ingredients are pictured here. Add the beef tendons to a pot of water, blanch for 15 minutes, then cut into bite-size pieces. Or you could buy pre-blanched beef tendons.
- Thickly cut the daikon radish and the lotus root into quarters. Cut the shirataki into bite-size lengths. Put all the ingredients and seasonings except for the green onions and the ginger into the pressure cooker.
- Heat until the indicator pin on the pressure cooker pops up, then turn the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes. Turn off the heat. After the pressure cooker cools off, remove the lid and simmer to reduce the sauce. Add the grated ginger.
- Arrange green onions on top and it’s ready to be served!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food pressure-cooked beef tendons in thick sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com