Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, classic arabian shwarma/chicken pita roll. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This is one of my signature recipes that will be very familiar to all my friends Top with a bit of lettuce and tomato and Chicken Shawarma. In this video we will also. Shawarma (/ʃəˈwɑːrmə/; Arabic: شاورما) is a dish in Middle Eastern cuisine consisting of meat cut into thin slices, stacked in a cone-like shape, and roasted on a slowly-turning vertical rotisserie or spit.
Classic Arabian Shwarma/Chicken Pita Roll is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Classic Arabian Shwarma/Chicken Pita Roll is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook classic arabian shwarma/chicken pita roll using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Classic Arabian Shwarma/Chicken Pita Roll:
- Make ready Pita bread
- Take 2 – 3 cups Maida
- Get 1 – 2 tablespoons Ghee Oil /
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Yeast
- Take 3/4 teaspoon Sugar
- Get 1 cup water warm
- Take grease oil to
- Make ready Filling
- Get 4 – 5 Chicken Marinated pieces
- Prepare 2 Tomatoes sliced
- Get 1 – 2 lettuce leaves
- Get 1 number Onions sliced finely
- Take 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- Prepare 1/4 cup Corainder chopped
- Take 1 – 2 tablespoons tahini sauce
- Make ready Mint leaves
- Get Tahini Sauce
- Get 1 cup sesame seeds White
- Get 4 – 5 Garlic chopped
- Get 1 – 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- Get pinch Salt a
- Take 1 tablespoon Chaat masala
- Take 2 – 4 tablespoons Oil
- Make ready 1 teaspoons Pepper
- Make ready 1/2 cup Curd
- Take / mintcoriander chopped to garnish
Marinated chicken served in whole meal pita Chicken shawarma – cook around the globe. First of all it is made either with chicken or beef (I had always only seen chicken and lamb in Europe), then it is served rolled up in the thin. How to make Shawarma-A Middle Eastern speciality – grilled Chicken wrapped in pita breads and served with yogurt sauce and salad. Once the chicken is cooked remove from oven and shred it finely keeping it on the skewer itself.
Instructions to make Classic Arabian Shwarma/Chicken Pita Roll:
- For pita bread, Combine the maida, salt, ghee and mix well..put the yeast and sugar along with the warm water for fermentation for 10-15 minutes. Then add to the dry mix and add enough water to make a sticky dough..add the last oil and then wrap in a cling film. Keep aside for at least 2-3 hours to rise.
- Meanwhile marinate the chicken pieces (boneless) in garlic chopped, pepper,salt,curd, and bit of lemon juice, with Italian herbs. Keep for 1 hour minimum. Shallow fry them and then shred them.
- Tahini sauce, roast the sesame seeds till fragrant and nicely brown. Blend well in a food processor or mixer well with some oil, till a fine paste. Add the other ingredients and blend well. Later mix with the curd and garnish with the choice of leaves.
- Now, after the rising of the pita dough, divide to atleast 6-7 orange size balls and let it sit again for another 15 minutes. Then on a flat surface, dust with maida, and nicely flatten to a circle and then grill it on a preheated tawa for 2 minutes on each side, pressing it nicely to puff up.
- Then spread mayo, and tahini sauce on each pita bread, generously add chicken pieces, tomatoes and onion. If you have lettuce, then you can put it as a bed for the remaining ingredients.Finely garnish with coriander, mint leaves. Serve hot with ketchup or just have it like that!!
Feast on the Chicken Shawarma Platter, the Shish Taouk Platter, and the Beef Shawarma Sandwich! Chicken Shawarma – Chicken Shawarma is favorite Middle Eastern snack. Its chicken marinated with little spices and filled in pita bread or roll. Chicken Shawarma – Chicken Shawarma – This Arabian sandwich wrap is cherished all over the world. The light spices with zestiness of pickled ve.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food classic arabian shwarma/chicken pita roll recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com