Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, beef stew #mymothersrecipe #authormarathon. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef & More Delivered To Your Door. Convenient Delivery When You Want It. Get Groceries, Clothing, Toys & More Delivered.
Beef stew #mymothersrecipe #authormarathon is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Beef stew #mymothersrecipe #authormarathon is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook beef stew #mymothersrecipe #authormarathon using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef stew #mymothersrecipe #authormarathon:
- Take 1/2 kg beef
- Make ready 1 large onion
- Take 3 tomatoes
- Take Tsp garlic and ginger paste
- Prepare 1/2 a capsicum (red)
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 2 tbspns cooking oil
- Prepare 1 tsp beef masala
- Take 1 tsp royco
- Take 1 cup water
Two hours is typically the sweet spot for beef stew unless you’re cooking a slow-cooker stew. You can also follow our best tips for tenderizing meat. I took the great base recipe, and tweaked it with a compilation of reviewer recommendations. The end result is a winner, to be sure.
Steps to make Beef stew #mymothersrecipe #authormarathon:
- Cut your beef into cubes, place in a sufuria with 1/2 a cup of water and let it boil until all the water dries up then put in the ginger garlic paste.
- Add cooking oil, fry for a minute then put in your diced onions.
- Fry until the onions turn golden
- Add in Salt and your diced tomatoes.
- Fry the tomatoes until they are tender
- Add in beef masala, royco and the red capsicum
- Pour in 1/2 a cup of water for soup and let it simmer.
- Your stew is ready, serve with your desired traditional vegetables and brown ugali. Enjoy😋😋
Add beef, a few pieces at a time, and toss to coat. Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Beef stew is the ultimate comfort food. With switched-up ingredients and creative twists, these variations elevate the classic from familiar to fabulous. Beef chuck, from the shoulder, because of its marbling of intra-muscular fat, is the choice for any type of stew.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food beef stew #mymothersrecipe #authormarathon recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com