Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, kimbap (korean-style sushi rolls). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Kimbap (Korean-style Sushi Rolls) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Kimbap (Korean-style Sushi Rolls) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have kimbap (korean-style sushi rolls) using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kimbap (Korean-style Sushi Rolls):
- Prepare 2 sheets ■ Nori seaweed
- Prepare 1 dash ■ Sesame oil
- Make ready 1 serving ◇ Plain steamed rice
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp ◇ Sesame oil
- Prepare 1/4 tsp ◇ Salt
- Get 1 tbsp ◇ White sesame seeds
- Prepare 1 ◆ Egg
- Take 1 pinch ◆ Salt
- Prepare 1 Carrot
- Take 1 Spinach
- Prepare 1 Takuwan (yellow pickled radish)
- Make ready 50 grams Minced meat
- Take 1 dash Sesame oil
- Prepare 1 Bottled yakiniku sauce
- Get 1 Salt yakiniku sauce
Steps to make Kimbap (Korean-style Sushi Rolls):
- Cut the nori in half. Apply a thin coat of sesame oil to each side and heat lightly (or use Korean nori if available).
- Beat an egg, season with salt, and make a flat pancake. Cut into 5 mm strips.
- Julienne the carrots to 5 mm thickness. Boil and mix with salt yakiniku sauce (normal yakiniku sauce is fine).
- Blanch the spinach, squeeze out the water, and mix with the yakiniku sauce.
- Julienne the takuwan pickles into 5 mm thickness.
- Brown the beef in sesame oil. Flavor with yakiniku sauce.
- Add sesame oil, salt, and white sesame seeds to warm rice and mix.
- Spread the nori on a sushi mat (outer side facing down). Spread a thin layer of rice. Leave the top 1.5 cm uncovered. Make sure the bottom is well-covered.
- Center the meat.
- On top of the meat, layer with the eggs, spinach (excess liquid squeezed out), carrots and takuwan (one stick each).
- Start rolling from the bottom. Squeezing with both hands, roll from edge to edge, like this picture. Here, I’m squeezing lightly.
- Roll in the leftover nori edge. Place that edge on the bottom.
- Once the roll is secured, slice into whatever thickness you like.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food kimbap (korean-style sushi rolls) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com