Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, instant pot portuguese chicken and rice. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Instant pot Portuguese Chicken and Rice is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Instant pot Portuguese Chicken and Rice is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Learn How To Cook A Delicious Chicken With Herbed Rice Meal. Try This Delicious Chicken Breast With Herbs Using Bimbo® Multigrain Bars! Make this delicious Instant Pot Portuguese Chicken and Rice Recipe (Pressure Cooker Portuguese Chicken and Rice) Galinha à portuguesa 焗葡國雞飯!
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have instant pot portuguese chicken and rice using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant pot Portuguese Chicken and Rice:
- Get quarter parts of chicken
- Take light soy sauce
- Take white cooking wine (can use regular white wine)
- Get sugar
- Make ready small potatoes
- Take carrots
- Make ready small onion
- Make ready garlic minced
- Get red pepper
- Prepare green pepper
- Take bay leaves
- Take coconut milk
- Take turmeric
- Make ready cumin
- Prepare Salt and pepper
- Take oil
- Take jasmine rice
- Take water
The chicken thighs are perfectly tender, juicy and the rice is fluffy and full of flavour. Separate grains of rice and juicy boneless skinless chicken thighs. Then sprinkle in the seasonings, and add the rice and chicken broth, mixing everything together. Allow it to do a natural release.
Steps to make Instant pot Portuguese Chicken and Rice:
- Take the first 4 ingredients and combine them. And marinate the chicken for 20 minutes.
- While the chicken is marinating, quarter the potatoes, slice the onion, cut the carrots into thirds, and slice the peppers into think slices.
- Heat the instant pot to sear with oil. Add onion and garlic
- Add chicken… let the chicken caramelize before turning over. Add the turmeric, cumin, salt and pepper and stir until fragrant.
- Add the potatoes, carrots, peppers, bay leaves and coconut milk and stir.
- Put rice in a steamer basket then add the water and place in instant pot. Make sure all of the rice is covered with water. Close the lid and set to the chicken setting on your instant pot.
Once it’s released, go ahead and remove the lid, and stir in the thawed peas. Preheat Instant Pot by setting to “Sauté”. It’s my new favorite instant pot dinner recipe! It’s a beautiful thing when you find the perfect instant pot recipe that also makes an all-in-one dinner. This recipe ranks right up there with my old favorites, Instant Pot Chicken Taco.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food instant pot portuguese chicken and rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com