Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, ◎california rolls with cheese◎. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
◎California Rolls with Cheese◎ is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. ◎California Rolls with Cheese◎ is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook ◎california rolls with cheese◎ using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make ◎California Rolls with Cheese◎:
- Get 1 sheet Nori seaweed
- Prepare 1 bowl Sushi rice
- Get 2 pieces Processed cheese (Meiji Hokkaido Tokachi Smart Cheese)
- Prepare 1 Chicken tenders
- Get 1 dash Salt
- Prepare 1 dash Sake
- Prepare 1/2 Egg
- Get 1 pinch Sugar
- Make ready 1 leaf Lettuce
- Take 1 Mayonnaise
- Get 1 White sesame seeds
Instructions to make ◎California Rolls with Cheese◎:
- Sprinkle the chicken tenders with salt and cooking sake and heat in a 600W microwave for 4 minutes. Cook a thick tamagoyaki omelet with a pinch of sugar.
- Cut the chicken tenders and tamagoyaki omelet into strips. Slice the cheese in half.
- Spread a layer of sushi rice over a sheet of nori seaweed. Flip everything over, lay the fillings on top of the nori, and squeeze on some mayonnaise. Roll the sushi roll away from you using some cling film.
- Whilst wrapped in cling film, use it to tightly close up the sushi roll and then peel it off. Sprinkle on some sesame seeds to finish.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ◎california rolls with cheese◎ recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com