Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chhanar jilipi (cottage cheese dumplings). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chhanar jilipi (Cottage cheese dumplings) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chhanar jilipi (Cottage cheese dumplings) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Shrimp & Pork Dumpling with Spicy Dipping Sauce •Kanom Jeeb •. See recipes for Chhanar jilipi (Cottage cheese dumplings) too. Coming to the recipe, chhanar jilipi (Cottage Cheese funnel cake) is a very famous Bong sweet or dessert.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chhanar jilipi (cottage cheese dumplings) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chhanar jilipi (Cottage cheese dumplings):
- Prepare 150 g chaana/cottage cheese
- Prepare 4 tbsp flour/maida
- Get 2 tbsp suji/dry semolina
- Take 2 tbsp corn flour
- Take a pinch Baking soda
- Prepare As needed Oil
- Make ready Sugar
- Take As needed Water
- Prepare 2-3 cardamoms
Chanar Jilipi is one of the popular Bengali recipes which is also known as Paneer Jalebi. Prepared using full cream milk, lemon juice, and all purpose flour, this dessert recipe is truly delicious and mouth-watering. Try these cottage cheese swirls dipped in sugar syrup on festivals and special occasions and enjoy with your loved ones. Chanar Jilapi is a popular Bengali Delicacy and is the Chana-fied version of Jalebi or Jilapi.
Instructions to make Chhanar jilipi (Cottage cheese dumplings):
- To make chaana boil milk and add lemon juice on it until the milk separates, and pour the residue/chaana in a clean cloth and tie it until all the water drains out.
- Knead the chaana/cottage cheese with maida,corn flour and baking soda,sugar a pinch until it becomes a smooth paste,consistency should be very fine no lumps
- Take small batches out of the mixture and and roll it pin shape then into a semi-circle with both the side tucked in,thus making many jilipis
- Deep fry in oil until it turns out brownish in colour
- In a separate pan take water and plenty of sugar and bring it to boil until thickness develops and it turns into syrup, put some cardamoms in it
- Simmer the hot jilipis in the sugar syrup and keep it aside for the jilipis to soak in and serve it hot anytime
Chana ( or Chena) or Cottage Cheese is the core ingredient for making sweets in Bengal ( both West Bengal and Bangladesh) and this Jilapi/ Jalebi prepared with Chana is amazing to taste. Maa Kaali, the fierce incarnation the Durga, is worshipped on the Kartik Amavasya night in Bengal. See recipes for Chhanar jilipi (Cottage cheese dumplings) too. Chhanar Jilipi / Chhena Jalebi – Fried sweetmeat made of cottage cheese drunken with sugar syrup This post is late by more than a week. I had made this quintessential Bengali sweet for the first time that day and had dared to try because the day was so.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chhanar jilipi (cottage cheese dumplings) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com