Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken shawarma bork. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Shawarma Bork is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Shawarma Bork is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken shawarma bork using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Shawarma Bork:
- Make ready garlic, minced
- Take plain yogurt
- Make ready shawarma spice blend
- Make ready chicken cutlet
- Prepare zucchini, cubed
- Make ready Roma tomato, cubed
- Make ready scallions, chopped
- Make ready lemon
- Get sour cream
- Take chicken or veggie stock
- Make ready tumeric
- Get couscous
- Make ready hummus
Instructions to make Chicken Shawarma Bork:
- Preheat oven to 425. Combine half the garlic, half the shawarma spice, 1 tbs olive oil, the yogurt, 1 tsp salt, and pepper. Pat chicken dry, and marinade
- Combine sour cream, remaining garlic, salt and pepper. Add 1 tsp water until drizzling consistency.
- Toss zucchini, tomato, olive oil, shawarma spice, salt, and pepper. Roast 15-18 minutes.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade, allowing excess to drip off. Cook chicken until brown, 6-8 min per side. Remove, cool, slice.
- Heat olive oil in small pot, add white parts of scallions, cook for one minute. Add stock, 1/4 tsp turmeric, 1 tbs butter, salt. Once boiling, stir in couscous. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand at least 5 minutes.
- Fluff couscous, toss veggies, squeeze lemon juice, too with chicken and hummus. Drizzle with white sauce and add remaining scallions.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken shawarma bork recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com