Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, 30 minute magic cookie bars. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
30 minute Magic cookie bars is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. 30 minute Magic cookie bars is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Today I am cooking at home and making magic cookie bars my way. This is a different variation for magic cookie bars that is just as delicious. Magic cookie bars freeze beautifully when fully baked and can be eaten straight from the freezer for a chewier bar or thawed in the fridge for gift-giving.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook 30 minute magic cookie bars using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 30 minute Magic cookie bars:
- Make ready graham crackers crumbs
- Take soft or melted butter
- Take can sweetened condensed milk
- Get butterscotch chips
- Take chocolate chips
- Get white chocolate chips
- Take shredded sweetened coconut
- Prepare chopped walnuts
These Magic Cookie Bars are incredibly simple to throw together and made with just seven ingredients. Remove from the oven and cool completely on a wire rack. Magic Cookie Bars – One of the easiest desserts you can make! Magic Cookie Bars are one of the easiest desserts you can make!
Instructions to make 30 minute Magic cookie bars:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix butter and graham cracker crumbs in mixing bowl and press onto a greased or parchment paper lined 13×9” baking pan. Pour condensed milk evenly over it.
- Spread all 3 kids of chips over graham crackers and press down a little bit into the crust.
- Sprinkle walnuts and coconut evenly on top and press down as well. Bake 20 minutes or until edges are a golden brown. Allow to cool for an hour and cut into squares. You can eat as is or place in fridge to firm up even more.
Layered with butter graham cracker layer, chocolate chips, coconut and Drizzle sweetened condensed milk evenly over top. Healthier magic cookie bars made grain-free, gluten-free and vegan with homemade sweetened condensed coconut milk. These Paleo Magic Cookie Bars are just as rich and delicious as the classic seven layer bars you know and love! This gluten-free, vegan, and refined sugar-free version has an almond flour crust and homemade coconut milk caramel. Let’s talk about my favorite childhood dessert for a minute: Magic.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food 30 minute magic cookie bars recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com