Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy rice casserole using mochi cakes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Rice Casserole Using Mochi Cakes is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Easy Rice Casserole Using Mochi Cakes is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy rice casserole using mochi cakes using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Rice Casserole Using Mochi Cakes:
- Make ready Hot Milk Béchamel Sauce Using Mochi Cakes Recipe ID: 2069661
- Take Milk
- Take pieces Sliced mochi
- Prepare Soup stock cube
- Take Stir-fried rice seasoned with ketchup
- Take Hot cooked white rice
- Take Ham or shrimp
- Make ready Frozen mixed vegetables
- Take Onions (finely chopped)
- Prepare Butter
- Prepare Salt and pepper
- Prepare Ketchup
- Take Soup stock granules
- Make ready Easy to melt cheese
Steps to make Easy Rice Casserole Using Mochi Cakes:
- Make the Béchamel sauce with mochi using. – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146399-hot-milk-bechamel-sauce-with-mochi-cakes
- Finely chop the ham and onion.
- Make ketchup rice. Heat some butter in a frying pan and sauté the ham and onion. Add the salt and pepper, then the rice, and sauté some more.
- Add the ketchup and soup stock granules and continue to sauté.
- The ketchup rice is done!
- Transfer to the dishes and top with the béchamel sauce and cheese. Bake in a toaster oven until browned.
- Enjoy while it’s hot!
- Hot Milk Béchamel Sauce Using Mochi Cakesis an easy béchamel sauce! – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146399-hot-milk-bechamel-sauce-with-mochi-cakes
- Also try: Hot Milk Cheese Fondue Using Mochi Cakes. – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146469-hot-milk-cheese-fondue-with-mochi-cakes
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easy rice casserole using mochi cakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com