Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, long life & health! warm soba noodle. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sie können die Domain long.life kaufen! Diese Webseite wurde vom Domain Inhaber dynamisch generiert, der das Sedo Domain Parking Programm nutzt. Add long-life to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Перевод контекст “long life” c английский на русский от Reverso Context: life-long, life-long learning, long and healthy life, life long, life-long education.
Long life & Health! Warm Soba Noodle is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Long life & Health! Warm Soba Noodle is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have long life & health! warm soba noodle using 20 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Long life & Health! Warm Soba Noodle:
- Prepare 12 cups water
- Take 2 dried shiitake mushroom
- Get 1/2 package abura age (Deep fried tofu)
- Get 1 package dashi
- Prepare 1 chicken breast
- Take 200 g (1 large) carrot
- Take 180 g (5 cm) daikon radish
- Take 1/2 onion
- Prepare 90 g (10 cm) burdock root
- Get 200 g (5 leaves) Cabbage
- Make ready 100 g (20 pc) snap peas
- Get 6 eggs
- Take 1 cup soy sauce
- Take 1/2 cup mentsuyu
- Take 1/3 cup sake
- Take 1/2 tsp miso
- Prepare 2 scallions
- Prepare 6 pieces mochi (Pounded sticky rice, if you have it)
- Make ready 6 bunch soba noodles
- Take Ichimi togarashi
See what long life (longlife) found on We Heart It, your everyday app to get lost in what you love. Improve Your Life With LONG LIFE UNLIMITED We are dedicated to promoting Good Health and Long Life physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually, to the Glory of God.
Steps to make Long life & Health! Warm Soba Noodle:
- Mince scallions. Set aside until the end.
- In a extra large pot, high heat, add water and chicken, shiitake mushrooms, abura age, (bite sized cut) and dashi pack. Heat until it’s boiled and turn it to medium-low after it.
- Peel carrots and cut into a tooth pick shape. And add to the pot. Turn the heat to medium.
- Peel daikon radish and cut the same shape as carrots. Add to the pot.
- Shave (not peel – the skin has lots of nutrients) the burdock roots using the dull edge of a knife and cut the same shape as carrots. To avoid discoloring, in a small bowl, put the cut burdocks into a cold water with 1 tsp white vinegar for 2 minutes. Rinse with cold water couple times. Add to the pot.
- Cut cabbages into the similar shape as others. Add to the pot.
- Thinly slice onion. Add to the pot.
- Peel the edge of snap peas. Add to the pot.
- Remove the chicken from the pot and cut into bite shapes. (It’s ok if it’s not cooked at this point. It will be cooked by the end). Return to the pot.
- Remove shiitake mushrooms from the pot and slice them and return to the pot.
- Turn the heat to high and let it boil. Make sure all the ingredients become clear.
- Remove scums from the soup
- Add soy sauce, sake, miso and mentsuyu, keep the heat high. If it start boiling,turn the heat to low. We don’t want to have it bubbling hot because it ruins the flavor.
- Drop eggs into the soup pot. (If you like half boiled soft egg, it takes 7 minutes).
- (If you have mochi). Add mochi 2 minutes before eggs are done. The sauce is done ✅
- Cook the noodles. In a large pot, put soba noodle into a boiling water. After it’s cooked, strain and rinse with cold water. (Rinsing with cold water will avoid over cooking and also remove the stickiness). Reserve the hot water and start boil the water again. Keep the cooked noodles in the cold water until you are ready to serve.
- Right before you serve, dip the rinsed noodle into the (reserved) hot water to make noodle to be warm. Strain. Place the noodles into the serving bowl then pour the soup over.
- Sprinkle the minced scallions at the end enjoy💕(if you like a little kick, add sprinkle of ichimi togarashi as well)
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food long life & health! warm soba noodle recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com