Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, summer potato salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A very lemony dressing is poured over the still warm potatoes, and then green onions, parsley, and celery are mixed in. This authentic German potato salad recipe came from Speck’s Restaurant, which was a famous eating establishment in St. Picnic-friendly grilled potato salad is a fun, tasty twist on this traditional summer side dish recipe.
Summer Potato Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Summer Potato Salad is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have summer potato salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Summer Potato Salad:
- Make ready 1-1.5 pounds potatoes
- Make ready 2 carrots
- Prepare 1/2 c-1c cooked frozen peas
- Take 3 room temp eggs
- Make ready 1 granny Smith apple
- Take 1/2 red onion, diced very fine
- Get 1 cup mayo
- Take to taste Salt, pepper & paprika
Add the dressing to the potatoes and toss to coat. Creamy and classic, this summer potato salad works well any time of year but is great with burgers, grilled chicken, and sandwiches! Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Summer barbecues and picnics aren’t complete without a tasty helping of these potato salad recipes.
Instructions to make Summer Potato Salad:
- Boil water. Scrub potatoes. Add potatoes, carrots & eggs to water. It is important to leave skin on potatoes. After 11 minutes, remove eggs & let run under cool water before peeling. Carrots & potatoes should take 20-25 minutes. Peel & dice apple.Test by placing a fork into potato for softness. Once potatoes & carrots are done, peel & dice to liking. Mix rest of ingredients together.
- Add salt, pepper & top with paprika. Taste test to see if you need to add more. Put in fridge before serving.
Potato salad comes in many varieties. Whether you’re looking for light and healthy or thick and creamy, we’ve rounded up all our favorite potato salad recipes. Potato salad: the all-American summer side. Often seen at picnics and family reunions along with its cousin, coleslaw, mayonnaise is often one of the key ingredients. In addition to having creamy options, both can go the vinegar route, too.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food summer potato salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com