Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, arabic biryani (boha). One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Arabic Biryani (boha) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Arabic Biryani (boha) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have arabic biryani (boha) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Arabic Biryani (boha):
- Get 15 Chicken Pieces cleaned
- Take 2 Cups Long Grain Basmati Rice(washed and soaked)
- Make ready 3 Tbsps Arabic Masala
- Make ready 2 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Get 1 Big Onion sliced
- Take 1 Big Tomato sliced
- Take as needed Curry leaves
- Prepare 3 Green Chilies(sliced)
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Oil
- Get to taste Salt
- Take as needed Water
- Make ready 2 Tsp Chilli Powder
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Fennel Seeds
- Make ready 1 Tsp Garam Masala
- Take 1 Tsp Turmeric Powder
Instructions to make Arabic Biryani (boha):
- Marinate chicken with ginger garlic paste,chilli powder,fennel powder and Turmeric powder,and salt and keep aside
- After 30 mins fry the chicken golden colour,remove and keep aside
- In the same Masala oil,add the onions,green chilli,curry leaves,ginger garlic paste and tomato
- Give a good stir until all raw smell is gone,add the Arabic Masala
- Add water give a good boil,add rice and salt,cover and cook until all water dried out
- Mix and add chicken on top,keep the heat on slow and let cook until done.
- Serve with salad of your choice
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food arabic biryani (boha) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com