Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, creamy baked mac & cheese. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Get Inspired On Our Official Site. Check out all our top-rated recipes for creamy baked macaroni and cheese. When I got back to Texas I made it for my mom.
Creamy Baked Mac & Cheese is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Creamy Baked Mac & Cheese is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy baked mac & cheese using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Baked Mac & Cheese:
- Prepare 1 box – elbow noodles
- Prepare 1/2 cup milk
- Make ready 16 oz – heavy cream
- Take 6 oz – evaporated milk
- Make ready 1 tbsp – sweetened condensed milk
- Prepare 8 oz – fresh shredded gruyere cheese
- Make ready 8 oz – fresh shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Prepare 8 oz – cubed velveeta cheese
- Make ready 4 oz – fresh shredded sharp and colby jack cheese mix (topping)
- Take Seasoning
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp seasoning salt
- Make ready to taste Pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp paprika
This Creamy Baked Mac and Cheese is just what your carb-loving soul needs! Macaroni bathed in rich, creamy cheese sauce topped with a flavorful breadcrumb topping and baked to perfection. Photography Credit: Alison Bickle Mac and cheese is comfort food at its finest. Loaded with carbs, ooey, gooey, creamy cheese sauce, and crunchy.
Steps to make Creamy Baked Mac & Cheese:
- Boil macaroni noodles el dente.
- Drain noodles and set aside.
- In a large pot pour in heavy cream and simmer on medium heat for 10 minutes. Stir repeatedly so it does not burn.
- Add evaporated milk and sweetened condensed milk to pot. Simmer for an additional 5-7 minutes.
- Add gruyere cheese untill melted, stiring constantly.
- Add shredded cheddar cheese and stir until well incorporated and melted.
- Add velveeta cheese cube and stir until melted and turn down heat to medium low.
- Season cheese with seasoning salt, pepper and paprika for color. (Add more or less based on personal preference)
- Butter a 10×12 4″ deep baking dish
- Pour cooked noodles in to buttered baking dish.
- Pour 1/2 of the cheese sauce over macaroni and stir completely and then add the remaining cheese sauce and stir.
- Sprinkle shredded sharp cheddar and colby jack cheese over top of the macaroni and sprinkle with paprika for color.
- Broil uncovered until top cheese is melted and golden brown.
Although I do love me some Velveeta let’s just keep it real, OKAAY!! If you have picky eaters or Southern eaters who complain about every freaking thing, then make this baked macaroni and cheese. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. In a medium pot over medium heat, melt butter. How to Make Momma’s Creamy Baked Macaroni and Cheese.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food creamy baked mac & cheese recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com