Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, fluffy natto fried rice. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fluffy Natto Fried Rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Fluffy Natto Fried Rice is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fluffy natto fried rice using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy Natto Fried Rice:
- Make ready 1 pack Natto (I recommend chopped)
- Make ready 1 Egg
- Prepare 1 stalk Green onions or scallions
- Prepare 1 just about 2 bowls Cooked rice
- Make ready 1 Salt, Black pepper
- Get 1 Soy sauce
- Get 1 tbsp Oil
Steps to make Fluffy Natto Fried Rice:
- Spread out the rice on a plate and heat it up in the microwave. Put the natto in a small bowl and mix in the included sauce. Add the egg and use 3-4 chopsticks to beat well.
- Heat the frying pan over high heat and then add the oil. Pour in the fluffily mixed egg and natto in one go. Use a spatula to stir it once and then add the rice. Combine with a spatula in cutting motions.
- Cook it over medium heat until the stickiness is gone and it becomes fluffy. Halfway through, add the finely chopped scallions. Season with salt and a good amount of pepper. Add in a few drops of soy sauce to complete the dish.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food fluffy natto fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com