Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, greek inspired pita pizza. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Greek inspired Pita Pizza is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Greek inspired Pita Pizza is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have greek inspired pita pizza using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Greek inspired Pita Pizza:
- Prepare 1 kontos Greek lifestyle flatbread pita
- Make ready 4 ounces Oscar Meyer rotisserie cutting board chicken breast (deli section)
- Make ready 1 serving (85g) of fresh or frozen broccoli florets chopped
- Prepare 1 serving (28g) of feta cheese
- Make ready 1 serving (28g) of finely shredded mozzarella cheese
Steps to make Greek inspired Pita Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 425
- Weigh out chicken breast and chop up
- Add chopped broccoli
- Add feta cheese crumbles
- Combine together and break up feta cheese it will help it all stick together
- Place on top of pita
- Spread out evenly
- Top with shredded mozzarella and then cook for 12-15 minutes depending on how crispy you want it
- Allow to cool and then slice and eat 😋
- MFP information great protein great stuff 💪🏻
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food greek inspired pita pizza recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com