Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, one pan tri-colour miso soboro rice bowl. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
One Pan Tri-colour Miso Soboro Rice Bowl is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. One Pan Tri-colour Miso Soboro Rice Bowl is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook one pan tri-colour miso soboro rice bowl using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make One Pan Tri-colour Miso Soboro Rice Bowl:
- Get 1 for each serving Green vegetables such as spinach or mangetout
- Make ready Chicken soboro
- Take 160 grams Minced chicken
- Get 1 tbsp ●White miso (or normal miso is OK)
- Prepare 1 tbsp ●Soy sauce
- Get 1 tbsp ● Mirin
- Prepare 1 tbsp ●Sake
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp ● Sugar
- Make ready 1 ●Juice from grated ginger
- Prepare Egg soboro
- Get 2 Eggs
- Get 1 tbsp ●Miso
- Prepare 1 tbsp ● Mirin
- Get 1 tbsp ●Sake
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp ● Sugar
- Take For hot cooked rice
- Make ready 1 use as much (to taste) Sansho powder, pickled red ginger or any ginger relish you like (optional)
Instructions to make One Pan Tri-colour Miso Soboro Rice Bowl:
- Blanch the mangetout in salted boiling water. Drain and slice diagonally and thinly.
- Chicken soboro: Heat the ingredients in a frying pan or saucepan and mix with a whisk to dissolve. (It dissolves quickly.)
- After simmering the seasonings add the minced chicken. Break up the minced chicken with a whisk and evaporate the excess moisture until dry. It takes about 2 minutes to reduce.
- Egg soboro: You can use the same pan as you cooked the minced chicken in without cleaning. Heat the seasoning in the pan as you did for the chicken and pour in the beaten egg to make the soboro.
- Put the hot rice in a bowl and transfer the soboro and vegetables onto the rice. Serve while very hot. Try some spicy toppings for grown-ups.
- You can freeze both soboro in the deep freezer. I used white miso, which has less salt content. If you use normal miso, taste and adjust the quantity of miso.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food one pan tri-colour miso soboro rice bowl recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com