Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, piri piri pita buns. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Piri Piri Pita Buns is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Piri Piri Pita Buns is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook piri piri pita buns using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Piri Piri Pita Buns:
- Make ready 4-5 Pita Breads
- Get 1 cup boiled chicken
- Get 1 onion
- Get 2 tbsp carrot
- Make ready 2 tbsp cabbage
- Take 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- Make ready 2 tbsp cream cheese
- Prepare 2 tbsp piri piri sauce
- Make ready 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Get 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- Get 1/4 tsp mixed herbs
- Get as needed Grated cheese
Instructions to make Piri Piri Pita Buns:
- Boil & shred chicken – Finely chop onion, carrot & cabbage.
- In a bowl add mayonnaise, piri piri sauce, cream cheese & tomato ketchup. – Mix all well. – Add chicken & vegetables, add salt, pepper & herbs mix.
- Take pita breads & using a spoon scrape the bread out gently from middle. – Fill in with chicken filling. Sprinkle grated cheese & chilli flakes. – Bake till cheese melts approx 8-10 minutes at 180°
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food piri piri pita buns recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com