Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, simple teriyaki chicken (no oil needed). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple teriyaki chicken (No Oil Needed) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Simple teriyaki chicken (No Oil Needed) is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have simple teriyaki chicken (no oil needed) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple teriyaki chicken (No Oil Needed):
- Make ready 600 gr chicken thigh with skin
- Get 3-4 tbs tapioca flour
- Get Marinate chicken
- Get 6 cloves garlic, dice cut
- Prepare Salt
- Prepare Pepper
- Make ready Teriyaki sauce
- Take 5 tbs shoyu (soy sauce)
- Make ready 5 tbs sugar
- Take 5 tbs water
- Make ready 1/2 tea spoon ginger, slice thinly and finely
Steps to make Simple teriyaki chicken (No Oil Needed):
- Marinated chicken with garlic, salt and pepper and keep it in the fridge, you can use lunch box or cover with cling film. Leave it for 15-30 min (the longer the better) prepare the teriyaki sauce in 1 bowl
- Cover with tapioca flour and preheat the pan. Put the chicken with skin on the bottom leave it for 6-8 min. There will be oil comes from the skin, and let it be.
- After that turn to the other side, and let it be for 5 min, and turn it to other side once more. Use small heat, add the sauce until it caramelized.
- You can add more time if you are not sure if its cooked. It really depends on the size of the chicken
- Prepare on the top of the hot rice.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food simple teriyaki chicken (no oil needed) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com