Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, spicy beef shoyu ramen. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Beef Shoyu Ramen is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Spicy Beef Shoyu Ramen is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have spicy beef shoyu ramen using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Beef Shoyu Ramen:
- Prepare 4 green onions, chopped (white and green parts separated)
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Get 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh ginger
- Make ready 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (or sambal oelek)
- Take 3 tbsp (45 ml) olive oil
- Prepare 4 cups (1 litre) beef broth
- Make ready 2 cups (500 ml) water
- Make ready 1 tbsp (15 ml) fish sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp (15 ml) soy sauce
- Make ready 225 g ramen-style noodles
- Prepare 1 sirloin steak, about 9 oz (250 g)
- Make ready Bean sprouts, as desired
- Make ready Chopped fresh cilantro, as desired
- Get Lime wedges (optional)
- Prepare 1/2 cup Mushrooms
- Prepare 1/2 cup broccoli
- Get 2 eggs fried
Steps to make Spicy Beef Shoyu Ramen:
- In a saucepan over medium heat, soften the white parts of the onions, the garlic, ginger, mushrooms and red pepper flakes in 2 tbsp (30 ml) of the oil. Add the broth, water, fish sauce and soy sauce. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes. Adjust the seasoning.
- Add the noodles and cook for 3 minutes or until tender. Add broth, if needed.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet over high heat, brown the steak on both sides in the remaining oil until the desired doneness. Season with salt and pepper. Let rest for 5 minutes on a work surface, and then slice.
- Ladle the soup into bowls. Garnish with the meat, bean sprouts, the green parts of the onions, fried eggs and the cilantro. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
- Please don’t forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram with a picture if you try this recipe!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food spicy beef shoyu ramen recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com