Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, stuffed zucchini (vegetarian). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed zucchini (vegetarian) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Stuffed zucchini (vegetarian) is something which I have loved my entire life.
Vegetarian Stuffed Zucchini – a delicious and super flavorful filling with vegetables, cheeses and Panko. Great for a Meatless Monday meal or a side dish for roasted or grilled meats. A vegetarian stuffed zucchini recipe with artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, and a crispy Parmesan cheese and panko topping.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have stuffed zucchini (vegetarian) using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed zucchini (vegetarian):
- Take 2 zucchini
- Prepare 2 mozzarella slices
- Get 1/4 texturized soy (dry)
- Get 1 cup mushrooms
- Get 2 green onion
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoon seeds (I used a mixture of sunflower, pumpkin, flaxseeds and chia seeds)
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Make ready Spices: Garlic powder, salt, pepper, oregano, thyme, cayenne and cumin
- Make ready 1/2 cup tomato sauce (homemade or already done)
Today I’m sharing one of my. Vegetarian Stuffed Zucchini with Brown Rice, Black Beans, Chiles, Cheddar, and Cotija CheeseKalyn’s Kitchen. Zucchini has a high water content, making it low in calories. So, once you stuff it with some flavorful I made extras, my vegetarian friend was coming over for her birthday diner.
Steps to make Stuffed zucchini (vegetarian):
- First cut the zucchini in 2 parts and quit the seeds part. Put in the oven the zucchini for 20 minutes at 400 F
- Cut the inside of the zucchini in small dices, also the mushrooms and the green onions
- The texturized soy put it in the microwave for 5 minutes with the same volume of water than texturized soy
- Put in a frying pot the olive oil, and put the zucchini dices, the texturized soy, the green onions and the mushrooms (in this order, wait a little bit between all of them). Put all the seasoning once the mushrooms are almost done, and the tomate sauce. Once everything is mixed, let it cooling down.
- Take the zucchinis and put the mixture inside. If you want you can add some egg to get more consistency
- Put the mozzarella and the seeds and again to the oven for 20 minutes
- Enjoy!!! You will be surprised of how the texturized soy tastes to ground turkey or so. This dish is great nutritionally talking, super tasty and delicious! Tell me if you try 🙂
- Nutrient information + texturized soy
So glad I did, we can. Place zucchini in baking dish and fill with stuffing mix. This is a yummy light, “Veggieful” meal that is a great alternative to the usual beef-stuffed. Now, most recipes for vegetarian and vegan stuffed zucchini call for baking them in the oven. Zucchini has never been tastier than when stuffed with Sargento® Shredded Parmesan Cheese, chopped tomatoes and mushrooms with basil.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food stuffed zucchini (vegetarian) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com