Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken rice ochazuke. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Rice Ochazuke is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Rice Ochazuke is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken rice ochazuke using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Rice Ochazuke:
- Prepare 1/2 Chicken thigh
- Get 400 ml Water
- Take 1 tbsp Chicken bouillon powder
- Make ready 2 tbsp Sake
- Prepare 1 tbsp Mirin
- Make ready 1 Usukuchi soy sauce, salt
- Take 1 Roasted sesame seeds, nori seaweed, yuzu pepper paste
- Prepare 2 rice bowls’ worth Plain cooked rice
Instructions to make Chicken Rice Ochazuke:
- Cut the thicken into bite-sized pieces, place in the water, and turn on the heat.
- Once the chicken has cooked through and the juices are leaking out, add the chicken bouillon powder, sake, mirin, and salt. Adjust the taste as needed.
- Put the rice in the bowls, top with the mixture from Step 2, plus nori, white sesame seeds, and yuzu pepper and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken rice ochazuke recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com