Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, perfectly spicy kimchi nikujaga (meat and potatoes). One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Perfectly Spicy Kimchi Nikujaga (Meat and Potatoes) is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Perfectly Spicy Kimchi Nikujaga (Meat and Potatoes) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have perfectly spicy kimchi nikujaga (meat and potatoes) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Perfectly Spicy Kimchi Nikujaga (Meat and Potatoes):
- Make ready 3 Potatoes
- Make ready 100 grams Thinly sliced pork belly
- Make ready 1/2 Onion
- Take 100 grams Kimchi
- Get 1/3 bunch Chinese chives (nira)
- Take 1 tbsp Sugar
- Make ready 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Get 1 tbsp Sake
- Make ready 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Get 200 ml Dashi (water and powdered dashi)
Instructions to make Perfectly Spicy Kimchi Nikujaga (Meat and Potatoes):
- Cut the potatoes in half, then halve again, yielding 4 chunks per potato. Cut the onion into wedges, chop the pork and chives into 3cm strips.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan and fry the pork. Add potatoes and onions and continue frying.
- Add dashi, sugar, sake, and bring to a boil on high heat. Skimming the surface occasionally, simmer on medium heat for 15 minutes.
- When the potato is soft enough to be poked through with a chopstick, add soy sauce, kimchi, and chives.
- About 5 minutes later, when the liquid has evaporated, it’s done.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food perfectly spicy kimchi nikujaga (meat and potatoes) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com