Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, savory seafood stuffed peppers. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Deliciously easy seafood stuffed bell peppers recipe that’s sure to please! So much flavor packed in these little bell peppers. I was asked to film this over a month ago.
Savory Seafood Stuffed Peppers is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Savory Seafood Stuffed Peppers is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have savory seafood stuffed peppers using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Savory Seafood Stuffed Peppers:
- Get 8 large bell peppers
- Make ready 2 pounds jumbo raw shrimp (peeled & deveined)
- Prepare 2 cups cooked rice
- Make ready 1 bag cooked frozen chopped spinach
- Make ready 2 chopped and sauted onions
- Get 3 jars roasted garlic alfredo sauce
- Make ready 2 cloves garlic
- Get 2 jars cooked crab meat
These savory stuffed peppers make a hearty, company-worthy side. Stuffed peppers make a colorful appetizer for your next dinner party. Stuffed Peppers are a staple in our house as we grew up eating them a lot in Eastern Europe. My favorite way of making them is with ground beef This fool-proof recipe makes some amazing Stuffed Peppers, that you will absolutely love.
Steps to make Savory Seafood Stuffed Peppers:
- Mix spinach, onions, garlic, and crab meat with rice in a large bowl.
- Cut off tops and hollow out of each bell pepper. Place each pepper in a deep oven safe pan.
- Stuff the rice mixture in each pepper.
- Put 6 raw shrimp on top of each pepper.
- Pour half of sauce over all peppers.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and place pan of peppers (say that 10 times fast, lol)on bottom rack into oven on 350 degrees.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes.Take the pan out of oven. Pour remainder of sauce at the bottom of serving plates and place a pepper in the center of plate. Smile & Enjoy!
Keep reading to see different cooking methods and how can. Reviews for: Photos of Clamato® Seafood Stuffed Peppers. Sauteed ground turkey combines with white rice, diced tomatoes and a tasty chicken oven sauce to make a savory filling for red bell peppers. Italian-seasoned ground beef and brown rice stuffed into colorful bell peppers, topped with fresh mozzarella cheese and baked in tomato sauce for a wonderful one-dish recipe. Place in a large baking dish.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food savory seafood stuffed peppers recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com