Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, best lebanese chicken with rice. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Best Lebanese Chicken with Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Best Lebanese Chicken with Rice is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook best lebanese chicken with rice using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Best Lebanese Chicken with Rice:
- Get 4 chicken thighs
- Prepare 2 chicken breasts
- Take 300 g finely ground beef
- Get 2 cups white rice
- Prepare 1 big onion
- Take 1 small onion, finely shopped
- Make ready 1/4 cup raw pine nuts, roasted
- Take 1/4 cup almonds, roasted
- Get 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Make ready 2 liters water
- Get 1 cinnamon stick
- Get 3 bay leaves
- Take 3 cardamom pods
- Take 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Get 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare 1 teaspoon salt
Instructions to make Best Lebanese Chicken with Rice:
- In a frying pan, lightly fry the chicken pieces on both sides in 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Remove and put in a saucepan. The chicken shouldn’t be completely cooked.
- Add 2 liters of water over the chicken pieces and let it boil. As the water boils remove with a spoon any foam that might form on the water surface. Discard. Once the foam removed add 1 onion, cinnamon stick, cardamom pods and bay leaves to the water. Cover the pan with a lid keeping a small opening to prevent the water to overflow while boiling. Keep on medium heat until the chicken is well cooked.
- Once cooked, remove the chicken from the saucepan and set aside. Strain the chicken broth and keep aside for later use.
- In a deep pan, fry the chopped onion with 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil until golden, then add the ground meat and keep on cooking until meat turns brown.
- Add the rice, salt, pepper and cinnamon. Toss for 2 min then add 4 cups of chicken broth. Cover and let it simmer for 25 min or until rice is well cooked.
- To serve, put the rice in a large plate, place the chicken pieces on top. Sprinkle with the roasted almonds and pine nuts.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food best lebanese chicken with rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com