Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, homemade shawama wrapper/pita bread. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Homemade shawama wrapper/pita bread is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Homemade shawama wrapper/pita bread is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
#pitabread #shawarmabread #shawarmawrap #jnusmenupitabread #jnusmenushawarmabread #jnusmenu #bread #shawarma. I make Flour Tortilla and Pita Bread, to use as a shawarma wrap and just love it. Flour Tortilla is usually made with baking powder, but I’ll show you how to also prepare this flat bread with yeast.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have homemade shawama wrapper/pita bread using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade shawama wrapper/pita bread:
- Make ready 2 cups flour
- Get 2 teaspoon oil
- Prepare 2 teaspoon yeast
- Prepare 1/2 +¼ cup of water
- Get Pinch salt
Is it worth making pita at home? Store-bought pita (like store-bought sandwich bread) is often several days old. Warm, fragrant home-baked pita is obviously superior, and there’s a bit of a thrill when the breads puff up in the oven. And once you get the hang of it, it’s not difficult.
Instructions to make Homemade shawama wrapper/pita bread:
- Add all ingredients together in a bowl aside water and mix thoroughly until all is well combined
- Add ½ cup of water and mix. Knead well on a board
- Continue mixing, add the remaining ¼ in bit until you your desired consistency(not too watery nor too stiff) and form a ball. Add a little oil on it to avoid sticking to the bowl
- Allow to rest for an hour or more or until double in size
- Punch down, knead and cut into 7 pieces
- I used crepe maker, a non sticky frying pot too can do. Pre heat my crepe maker
- Roll on a flour board and place on a preheated maker or hot pan. After a while it puffs up use crepe maker stick to press down. Turn the other side till both part are properly cook
- Your pita /shawama bread is ready. Cover with clean kitchen napkin after each one to prevent dryness.
- Keep in a Ziploc or nylon for further use.
These Lebanese wraps just make me deliriously happy and I can not explain why! My favourite, of course, is the Chicken Shawarma but when I am in I follow my Homemade Beef Shawarma Recipe and it comes out delicious every time! I also have recipes for Khubz(with Video) and Arabic Pickle. Homemade Shawarma Bread (Flour Tortilla) – My Active Kitchen. Spicy bread and butter pickles are the perfect condiment or snack.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food homemade shawama wrapper/pita bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com