Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, pita pizza. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pita pizza is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Pita pizza is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
As an appetizer or light lunch, these mini pizzas are easy to make and use readily available ingredients. Blue cheese adds a unique flavor, and pita bread is the perfect crust. Spread pasta sauce evenly over both pitas.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pita pizza using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pita pizza:
- Make ready 4 pcs Pita bread
- Prepare 1 cup Boneless chicken strips/cubes
- Take 1/4 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Crushed red chillies
- Get 1 tbsp Vinegar
- Prepare 1 tsp Oil
- Get Sauce:
- Make ready 2 tbsp Oil
- Prepare 1 tsp Garlic
- Take 3 tbsp Tomato paste
- Take 1/4 tsp Salt n crushed red chillies
- Take 1/2 tsp Oregano
- Take 4 tbsp Ketchup
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sugar
- Take Veggies:
- Prepare 1 Onions cubes
- Make ready 1 Capsicum cubes
- Take 4 Mushrooms sliced
- Make ready 1/2 cup Sweet corns
- Prepare Black olives slices 1/4 cup
- Prepare Cheddar cheese one packet grated
- Take Oregano to sprinkle
Place pita breads on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with oil. Pita pizzas are an easy way to whip together homemade individual pizzas using simple ingredients. You can keep it classic with cheese and pepperoni or get creative with different toppings and sauces. In this post, I’m going to share some pita pizza tips along with my favorite combinations!
Instructions to make Pita pizza:
- For pizza first cook chicken by adding in salt, vinegar n crushed red chillies. Cook with 1 tbsp oil till tender n dry. Cool n use.
- For sauce put oil fry garlic till golden. Now add in tomato paste, salt, sugar, crushed red chillies and oregano along with ketchup n water 1/4 cup n cook till saucy.
- For assembling put pita on a tray n apply sauce. Then put 1 tbsp cheese n top with chicken strips.
- Further add mushrooms n sweet corns n finally top with cheese n oregano.
- Next put veggies (onions and capsicum)slightly sauteed in 1 tsp oil for few seconds.Add in black olives.
- Bake at 240 degrees hardly for 2 mins till golden from base n cheese from top melts.
- Cut into 4 slices each n serve hot !!
I am a sucker for anything Buffalo Chicken! From Buffalo Chicken Tacos to Buffalo Chicken Bake, I could eat buffalo chicken every week. For this Buffalo Chicken Pita Pizza, I simply used up some leftover shredded chicken and tossed it with Red’s Hot sauce. Once the chicken is layered over the pita bread, top with shredded colby or cheddar cheese and bake. Brush on a little olive oil on the pita.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pita pizza recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com