Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pita stuffed with scrambled eggs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pita Stuffed with Scrambled Eggs is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Pita Stuffed with Scrambled Eggs is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook pita stuffed with scrambled eggs using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pita Stuffed with Scrambled Eggs:
- Prepare Olive Oil
- Take 2 Cloves Garlic
- Make ready 1 Potatoes
- Get 1 Tomatoes
- Make ready 2 Spring Onions Stalk
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- Get 2 Eggs
- Take Parmesan Cheese
- Prepare 2 Pita Bread
Instructions to make Pita Stuffed with Scrambled Eggs:
- Take a frying pan and add a dash of olive oil. When the oil is hot add 2 cloves of minced garlic and finely chopped potato. Sauté for 2-3 minutes till the potato is tender.
- Add finely chopped spring onion and tomatoes. Add salt, red chili powder and mix well. Sauté for another 4-5min but with lid covered.
- In the meantime beat two eggs in a bowl and add it to the frying mixture and cover the lid. After 1-2 min the omelet starts to fluff up, then try to flip it. The omelet breaks apart and it just becomes easier to scramble it.
- Sprinkle the scrambled egg with some parmesan or mozzarella. You can also garnish it with some fresh chopped basil, I dint have any.
- Leave it to cook for 2-3min. In the meantime take the pita bread and cut it into semi-circles and grill them.
- Stuff the warm pitas with the scrambled eggs. Try not to stuff too much as it might tamper the bread.
- Best had with orange juice. I tried it with strawberry & mango yogurt, it wasn’t so bad either. Bon Appetite!!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food pita stuffed with scrambled eggs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com