Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, vegetarian garden pasta salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetarian Garden Pasta Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Vegetarian Garden Pasta Salad is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have vegetarian garden pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Garden Pasta Salad:
- Get 1/4-1/2 Cup Ranch Dressing
- Make ready 1/2 chopped red onion
- Make ready 1 can sliced olives
- Make ready 3 stocks green onion
- Prepare 1 can pimintos
- Get 2 avacados
- Take 1 box Garden spiral pasta
- Take 1 Tb olive oil
- Get to taste Salt & pepper
Steps to make Vegetarian Garden Pasta Salad:
- Boil pasta according to direction s on box. After pasta is done let it set until completely cooled. I stick my pasta in the fridge to cool for about 30min.
- AadllAs pasta is cooling chop up red onion, green onion, and Avacado.
- Once pasta is cooled toss the pasta with one Tb olive oil. This helps ensure the pasta does not stick together and makes it easier for mixing.
- Add in red onion, green onion, Avacado, olives, and pimintos. Combine well. Add in ranch dressing and mix until all the pasta looks evenly coated. I usually put about 1/4 cup of ranch based on personal preference. You can add more if desired.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food vegetarian garden pasta salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com